Thursday, March 21, 2013

Abstract Thoughts From Ethiopia

Winding through the road of discovery. With my head Carving funny little figurines out of the things I pull out of the air. Not knowing what is the best way to go about this day-to-day but always headed in some direction that is smarter, wiser, fuller. Heading ahead and not behind. Maintaining the life I have, the love of my life. Appreciating the gifts given, not questioning their motives. What is the hardest part of all this? For me, it is the inability to always speak well. How my mouth cannot keep up with my mind. So much to say.... to say what I mean and mean what I say, not easy... Not by ANY stretch.
To stop and BE just for a bit...that is nice. To smile in the rain. To dance in the dark. To let myself cry.
So much pain here, but also so much love.
Take it with a grain of salt. Take it with a deep breath. Life is too important to take seriously. Just be myself, yourself, ourselves. Take it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

1 comment: